Monday 10 November 2014

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Hello and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog!

Now that I am retired and after many years of sailing, travelling and taking thousands of photographs, I decided it was time to start sharing my experiences.

I hope you enjoy your visit and that you will check back often for updates. If you would like to be notified automatically of new content via email, please submit your email address in the Follow by Email window.

Soon I will start writing about my upcoming sailing trip to the BVI's..can't wait..it's going to be fantastic and hope you will follow along from the planning stages to the trip itself...if you are a sailor and have never sailed in the BVI, my hope is that this will inspire you to follow in my footsteps.

There will be lots of other trips for me to write about and photograph, from cruise ships to land based adventures.

If you like sailing, travelling and or photography my hope is that you will find something of interest here.

Remember, you will always regret the things you don't do more that the things you actually do, so get out there and enjoy life!

Cheers, Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment